Wednesday, July 19, 2006

europe.

assalamu alaikum :)

bismillah.

the following is from an email i sent out:

as some of you may already know, inshallah today ill be heading off to europe where i will meet up with my cousins for a week and a half. now i tend to think of myself as being of the optimistic ilk, but the sunnah of the beloved prophet (saw) teaches us to hope for the best, while preparing for the worst. therefore, id like to ask for all of you to make dua that my journey brings me back home safely. and as always, keep those that are suffering daily around the world in your prayers, because when you pray for others, you are in essence praying for youself. though these goodbye emails have become quite cliched, i feel that theyre very important in that they give us all another chance to forgive and forget past mistakes and start anew. so please forgive me if i have ever hurt you guys in any way. may Allah help me overcome my shortcomings.

and Allah Almighty knows best.

masalama, your brother in islam
sheik speare

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Salaam Alaykum Atif,

Dude...im gonna msss you.....my duas are with you brah.....

JazakAllahu khayran for everything

7:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Assalamu Aliakum,

Inshallah I hope you have a safe trip. Keep us all in ur duas as well and forgive us for anything we did knowing or unknowingly.

Waliakum Assalam
2

12:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Asalaamu alaikum,

I would like to invite you to participate in "The Carnival of Islam in The West". Please visit the link to find out the details.

Also, if you wish to host the carnival on your blog. Email me the month you would like to host, as I am trying to schedule hosts for the rest of 2006 and 2007.

wasalaam.

1:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Im assuming you'll be in the UK [already have been?] - hope the weather's nice this time round. :)

6:27 PM  
Blogger Ninjabi-K said...

As'salaam Wa'alikum,
I hope this finds u in the best of health and imaan

read ur sig and UK popped out at me, is i had to come and comment, do check out some madrassahs! they are all so subhan'allah awesome.

Remember teh Ummah in ur dua's insh'aLlah and please pray for the students of knoweldge, that allah makes their ilm easy for them.

Wa'alikum As'salaam.

10:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home