Sunday, December 18, 2005

its that time of year, the holiday season is here (haram!*) *sarcasm

assalamu alaikum :)

bismillah.

this past thursday i took my last final and with that the fall '05 semester came to an end, alhamdulillah. in retrospect i feel i did well grade-wise, but it vexes me to know that with a little extra time i could have done better in a couple classes. i also would have liked to post my thoughts on some particularly significant events which took place this past semester, such as the earthquake in asia, eid, the situation in iraq, and so forth, but likewise due to time constraints i was unable to. but whats done is done, and with this month off of school i hope to catch up on a lot of things, especially my reading. and perhaps even update this ol' blog o'mine on a consistent basis. it may seem like an unrealistic goal, but inshallah ill be able to.

now, i, along with this unbelieveably painful canker sore which lingers along and refuses to go away, will sign off.

and Allah Almighty knows best.

masalama, your brother in islam
sheik speare

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isnt it suppose to be
Shaikh Zubair, kid?

I heard that back in the days of my youth in highschool.

1:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

coool, youre gonna updateee!

11:05 PM  
Blogger a said...

gargle with salt water twice a day.

1:25 AM  
Blogger Asmaa said...

It "vexes" you? Wow, I feel like I've been caught in a Jane Austen novel.

12:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home